Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Video Editing Person Needed (AnyWhere)

Posted on 4:38 PM by Nathalie

I came here to Dallas, Texas from Flint Michigan in 2010 with no money while living on the streets. I begun to film myself and my life. Working from a hotel I started to lift myself up thru no money down deals in real estate investor. by 2013 I had acquired 1 million in real estate. I have approximately 50 5min. video clips of myself doing real estate deals shot over the course of those three years. The videos are in Dropbox.
I want to use the videos to teach others about real estate and to promote a real estate investing course I am now working on.

I need someone who knows how to edit videos to give me a good price for this project. To begin, I want a quote to edit one video that will be 5min long. I will send you 75min videos from Dropbox to use and make the 5min video. I want text and music added to the video.

(all the videos are in HD)

(No company name is mentioned and this is a Craigslist advert - please make sure not to send too much personal details eg. ID nos, NI nos, personal email (give a yahoo/hotmail etc email), phone nos etc)

-->


Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No Response to "Video Editing Person Needed (AnyWhere) "

Leave A Reply