Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Crochet Website - Video Tutorials (Anywhere)

Posted on 4:57 PM by Nathalie

Hi I am creating a website that is all about crocheting. It will have tutorials and patterns articles and so much more! I am looking for people who has knowledge of crocheting. They will need to be able to take a written pattern and turn them into a video tutorial. It pays $5 a video.
Also I am looking for anyone who is willing to do research and write articles that are crochet centric $5. This is a labor of love website so please only contact me if you are passionate about crocheting.Please contact me for more info!

(No company name is mentioned and this is a Craigslist advert - please make sure not to send too much personal details eg. ID nos, NI nos, personal email (give a yahoo/hotmail etc email), phone nos etc)

-->


Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No Response to "Crochet Website - Video Tutorials (Anywhere) "

Leave A Reply