Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Site ReDesign Needed (Work from Home)

Posted on 8:17 AM by Nathalie

I need to ReDesign my web site.

Right now it works and looks like this: naviretlav.com/refill
It's about audio software/soundware/sample packs.

Site is running on TUMBLR + DropBox.
All what I need is a simple CSS redesign to get a modern look.
I would love to see something simple like this:
newatlantisaudio.com/
www.phuturetone.com/

Mostly I need the new navigation and top graphic part.
Than a simple adjustment in font/page width and default formatting
And very simple footer, with your name in it.

The most important thing would be to keep current content working and looking good without any changes on each subpage.

Contact me at the e-mail address below.
I can pay with Pay-Pal or dA-Points (DeviantArt points).

Cheers
Navi Retlav - contact: naviretlav@gmail.com

(No company name is mentioned and this is a Craigslist advert - please make sure not to send too much personal details eg. ID nos, NI nos, personal email (give a yahoo/hotmail etc email), phone nos etc)

-->


Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No Response to "Site ReDesign Needed (Work from Home)"

Leave A Reply